PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
www.myshoza.com (“the "myShoza Site").
- The provision of your Personal Data to us through our Website at www.myshoza.com (collectively “Website”);
- Through our communication and interaction with you through other means, including that taking place at events, seminars, conferences and talks, either hosted by us or otherwise;
- From relevant third parties; and
- From information which may be available in the public domain.
Purposes of Collection and ProcessingWe may use your Personal Data for the purposes which are either directly or indirectly related to the services for which you have engaged us or for purposes related to our business activities, which may include, among others:
- To communicate with you as (a) our existing, former or prospective client; (b) a representative of such existing, former or prospective client; or (c) as a business contact;
- To address queries and/or respond to your requests and/or comments;
- To process your account registration;
- To enable you to enjoy and utilise the services which we provide through our Website;
- To alert you and provide you with ongoing information on programmes, products and services offered by NSM, for example, by sending you brochures, pamphlets and promotional materials on such products and services which you may be interested in;
- For the planning and implementation of any corporate proposals, such as sale of business, sale of assets, acquisitions and mergers;
- For internal administrative purposes;
- For research purposes including but not limited to historical and statistical purposes and marketing analysis;
- To help us create and deliver content which would be most relevant to you.
- To comply with legal, regulatory and/or governmental obligations;
- To satisfy requirements of applicable law or to abide by court order;
- For the purposes of enforcing or defending our legal rights and/or obtaining legal advice;
- To consider and to process applications for employment with NSM, including contract- based and part-time employment;
- For any other purposes that are incidental or ancillary to or in furtherance to the above purposes; and
- For such other purposes as may be directed by or consented to by you;
Such Personal Data provided may be voluntarily given by you. However, if you do not provide your Personal Data, NSM may not be able to communicate with you, process your registrations and/or provide you with information, products and/or services which you may require. [We cannot warrant or guarantee the security of your Personal Data but we do utilise and implement appropriate policies and procedures to safeguard the Personal Data collected, to maintain data accuracy, to ensure appropriate use of the Personal Data and to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of the same.]
Disclosure and Transfers Outside Malaysia
NSM may disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of third parties (who may be located within or outside Malaysia) for any of the purposes as set out above.
- Vendors, contractors, agents and other third party service providers engaged by us;
- Our advertiser, business partners, [related corporations and affiliates];
- Governmental, legal and/or regulatory authorities in order to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, including any requirements relating to disclosures;
- Any other third party as may be required by applicable law or court order;
- Our auditors, legal advisers and our other professional advisers;
Your Personal Data may also be transferred to locations outside Malaysia and stored in any server located in Malaysia or outside Malaysia, for any of the purposes as set out above.
Right to Request Access and Correction and to Limit Processing
As an individual you have the right, as accorded by the PDPA, to request access and correction to the Personal Data which we hold about you. In general and subject to certain exemptions, you are entitled to request access to your Personal Data, including for copies of the same, for which we may impose upon you the payment of a prescribed fee.
You may at any time submit to us any inquiries and/or complaints or request to limit our processing of your Personal Data and, upon payment of a prescribed fee, request in writing for access to, or correction of, your Personal Data by us by e-mail at email@example.com.
By continuing to use our Website and continuing your relationship with us, you are deemed to accept the terms of this Privacy Notice. We will continue to handle and process your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice unless we hear otherwise from you.
In the event that you do not approve or accept our use of your Personal Data in any of the ways as we have detailed out in this Privacy Notice, or if you wish for us to limit our usage of your Personal Data, you may inform us of this by contacting us by email are as specified above. For example, if you do not wish for us to provide you with information and/or to market our programmes, products and services to you, you may exercise your right to opt-out by contacting us accordingly.
Revision and Amendments
We may revise, update, modify or amend the terms of this Privacy Notice at any time without prior notice to you, by placing the updated version of it on the Website.
By continuing to use our Website and continuing your relationship with us without any written objection following the revision, modification or amendment to this Privacy Notice, you are deemed to accept such revisions, modifications or amendments. You are advised to check this Privacy Notice on a regular basis from time to time.