TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by "Nu Stage Media Sdn Bhd" (hereinafter referred to as "The Company") and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Company. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, The Company and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
3. Your Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of the Website, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Information") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or The Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, The Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing; Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and The Company may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
- You may not copy or adapt the HTML code that The Company creates to display the website pages. It is also covered under The Company 's copyright. The "look" and "feel" of the website and its subsites are also trademarks of The Company. This includes the website 's colour scheme, button shapes, layout, and all other graphical elements.
5. Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant The Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. The Company reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
6. Rules of Conduct
The Company has a community of users of all ages and we wish to ensure that the users maintain a respectful, engaging and informative feedback on the shopping centres, stores, articles and stories posted online. In order to ensure as such, below are the Do’s and the Dont’s that have been put in place. If the comments posted in the website is not civil, then we reserve the right to remove the comments.
We welcome everyone to give their opinions. However, direct or indirect attacks, name-calling or insults, intentional attempts to derail, hijack, troll or bait others into an emotional response will not be tolerated. We reserve absolute discretion to remove these types of comments from the community where warranted. The following rules have been established to ensure everyone will have a pleasant experience using the website. Please note that these rules also apply to rich media submissions such as images, video and audio clips, as well as content associated with you such as avatar images. Examples of comments that are not permitted under our Rules include, but shall not be limited to:
- profanity, obscenities ("swear words") or sexual content (express or implied).
- attacks, comments, or opinions about other people or things that slander, defame, threaten, insult or harass another person.;
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
- Making comments that are unrelated to the subject of the article;
- Spam (such as the same comment posted repeatedly) or include certain links to other sites;
- Impliedly or expressly attacks and/or defames any third party;
- Offensive towards any gender, ethnic, religion, race or culture;
- Advocating any illegal activity;
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others;
- Promoting particular services, products, or political organizations;
- Appear to impersonate someone else;
- Contains disclosure of personal information including name, contact number, address, email and others;
- Infringing the proprietary rights, copyrights or trademarks of any party;
- Illegal and/or breaches any regulations or laws currently in force;
- Any other comments that the Team deems inappropriate;
- Advertising or promoting products or websites is not allowed
- Risk breaching copyright law
- Contain potentially defamatory statements
- Contain personal details
- Contain unsuitable URLs – i.e. link to Unlawful, unsuitable or sexually explicit content, Websites that require payment to access or Websites that initiate a file download or require additional software in order to view them. This includes .pdf and .mp3 files.
The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is The Company liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, The Company is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although The Company has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, The Company reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Site at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the Site at your sole cost and expense.
7. No Warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and The Company makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
The Company seeks to use your personal information only for the purposes of legitimate interests and, with your consent.
9. Limitations of Liabilities
In no event, shall The Company, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and The Company, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent The Company from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
11. Links to Third-Party Sites
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than The Company. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. In some cases you may be asked by a third party site to link your profile on The Company to a profile on another third party site. Choosing to do so is purely optional, and the decision to allow this information to be linked can be disabled (with the third party site) at any time.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
13. Variation of Terms
The Company is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
The Company shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
15. Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between The Company and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
16. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Malaysia for the resolution of any disputes.